Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We Did It!

Graduating from elementary school, high school, or college was never not an option in my thinking.  Not because I was so utterly determined to make it happen, but that is just the way it was.  You went to school.  You got good grades (or did enough to pass).  You stayed the course and finished the race.  That was it.  I wasn't trying to get into the habit of starting things I wouldn't finish and never accounted for any bumps along the way.  But as you may already know, this spring brought quite the twist to my journey and the prospect of not graduating actually became a possibility.  I don't need to go into all of the details, but if you've read the last few posts, hopefully you have seen God's unending faithfulness to me and my family through a host of craziness.  Being at the last week of school and getting to walk at graduation this past weekend was one of the most unbelievable experiences on my life.  I was able to collect a few more memories for the vault and if nothing else, it has reminded me that my journey is one littered with so much opportunity, support, love, and grace from family, friends, teachers, professors, peers, acquaintances and most importantly, my Heavenly Father.  I would be nowhere near where I am without all of this and I am forever thankful!

My Inner Circle

Now let's worry about getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment